Our qualified specialist have designed, specified, supplied and installed lubrication systems for Haultrucks, Draglines, Excavators, Graders, Stacker Reclaimers, Wash plants.
On-site Installation & Commissioning
Mackay Fluid Power are pleased to offer our customers with an On-site Installation and Commissioning service. You can be guaranteed that Mackay Fluid Power are available to provide support for any application.
We can provide on-site support for our manufactured and engineered product range, with our qualified service technicians who are able to meet your expectations.
Installation and Commissioning capabilities include:
- Lubrication systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Refuelling systems
- Pneumatic systems
- Hydraulic or pneumatic hose reels
- Lube and fitting containers
- Pony Drives
Graco products move, measure, control, dispense and apply a wide range of fluids and viscous materials used in vehicle lubrications, commercial and industrial settings.
Husky Diaphragm Pumps
• 20% increase in fluid flow compared to previous Husky models in range
• Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other diaphragm pumps in its class
• Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
Fire-Ball Air Operated Piston Pumps
• Designed for applications requiring continuous duty operation
• Available in ratios of, 3:1, 5:1, 10:1, 15:1, 50:1, 75:1
Power master III Pumps
Accessories include an Airbrake option for prevention of pump runaway due to an empty container, a broken supply line or other loss of pump prime.
- State of the art, fully pneumatic air motors.
- 3, 4, 6, 8 inches (76, 101, 152, 203mm) diameter
- Full six inch stroke for greater output per cycle
- Only five moving part, no metal-to-metal contact
- Available to fit any drum or pail size
- Offered in carbon steel, stainless steel or hard chromed plated
- Complete selection of packing materials available
- Ball-style for fluid materials
- Shovel foot-style for high-viscosity, non fluid materials
Hose Reel Stands
- Safe and Easy to operate and maintain
- Optional Mounting options to suit each application
- Heavy 14-gage disc rolled edges that add rigidity and strength
- Spring reel drums are a 304-grade stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- Multi-position roller assembly features dual arms to give maximum support from side to side
- One-piece hub assembly for superior strength
- Sealed axle bearings provide superior wear and effortless operation
We’ll custom build a Lube Container to suit your specifications and dimensions, quality brand Pumps and Hose Reels accompany these designs which can be fully self-contained with the inclusion of Work Bench, Lighting, Generator and Compressor.