￼Mackay Fluid Power are able to provide all lubrication solutions for any of your mining applications, Off-road process or construction equipment.
Our qualified specialist have designed, specified, supplied and installed lubrication systems for Haultrucks, Draglines, Excavators, Graders, Stacker Reclaimers, Wash plants.
On-site Installation & Commissioning
Mackay Fluid Power are pleased to offer our customers with an On-site Installation and Commissioning service. You can be guaranteed that Mackay Fluid Power are available to provide support for any application.
We can provide on-site support for our manufactured and engineered product range, with our qualified service technicians who are able to meet your expectations.
Installation and Commissioning capabilities include:
- Lubrication systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Refuelling systems
- Pneumatic systems
- Hydraulic or pneumatic hose reels
- Lube and fitting containers
- Pony Drives
Material Dispensing & Lubrication System
Graco products move, measure, control, dispense and apply a wide range of fluids and viscous materials used in vehicle lubrications, commercial and industrial settings.
Husky Diaphragm Pumps
• 30% more efficient than the market leaders
• 20% increase in fluid flow compared to previous Husky models in range
• Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other diaphragm pumps in its class
• Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
Fire-Ball Air Operated Piston Pumps
The industry standard in lubrication equipment for outstanding performance and reliability.
• Designed for applications requiring continuous duty operation
• Available in ratios of, 3:1, 5:1, 10:1, 15:1, 50:1, 75:1
After 65 years the SL-1 injector remains the standard in the Lubrication industry, Lincoln will continue to sell and stand behind the SL-1 injector now and into the future, with the enhanced performance of eight major series changes, the next generation of hard working dependable injectors is here the SL-V series.
Power master III Pumps
The Power Master III Pumps are completely pneumatic with modular motors and a six inch stroke for greater material flow and output.
Accessories include an Airbrake option for prevention of pump runaway due to an empty container, a broken supply line or other loss of pump prime.
- State of the art, fully pneumatic air motors.
- 3, 4, 6, 8 inches (76, 101, 152, 203mm) diameter
- Full six inch stroke for greater output per cycle
- Only five moving part, no metal-to-metal contact
- Available to fit any drum or pail size
- Offered in carbon steel, stainless steel or hard chromed plated
- Complete selection of packing materials available
- Ball-style for fluid materials
- Shovel foot-style for high-viscosity, non fluid materials
Hose Reel Stands
Our in house engineering team have designed and manufactured our own range of hose reel stands designed to your requirements, using quality heavy duty Hannay Reels.
- Safe and Easy to operate and maintain
- Optional Mounting options to suit each application
- Heavy 14-gage disc rolled edges that add rigidity and strength
- Spring reel drums are a 304-grade stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- Multi-position roller assembly features dual arms to give maximum support from side to side
- One-piece hub assembly for superior strength
- Sealed axle bearings provide superior wear and effortless operation
Mackay Fluid Power has a full range of Lube Containers to meet your requirements.
We’ll custom build a Lube Container to suit your specifications and dimensions, quality brand Pumps and Hose Reels accompany these designs which can be fully self-contained with the inclusion of Work Bench, Lighting, Generator and Compressor.