Mackay Fluid Power is the authorised dealer and repairer for Banlaw in Queensland.
Our experienced Team has the knowledge and experience to assist users with the product selection & technical problem solving and elimination of costly failures such as fuel spills and tank bursts.
Banlaw’s product is fitted as standard equipment to most manufactures of mining and earth moving equipment.
With more than 35 years’ experience, Banlaw has a thorough understanding of the challenges and barriers to fuel management, monitoring and reconciliation.
Our team of experienced engineers can assist you to solve your refuelling and fuel handling problems, minimising risks and improving your bottom line.
Hi-Flow Oil & Fittings
Are your Oil & Coolant service times slow and forcing dirt into your valuable machinery fluids?
Banlaw LubeCentralTM is a purpose designed system that makes oil & grease transfer a clean, efficient and safe operation.
The fittings contain a ball lock latching system for a stronger connection as well as “Dry Break” technology to eliminate spillage, and all fluids can be filled from a central location.
Banlaws flush face oil and coolant fittings help with contamination control and increase flow rates and they save money by improving injector life as well as the capital life of equipment.
The flush face range has a push-to connect system that makes them simple and easy to use, particularly in tight confines.
Each size fitting is unique and colour coded to prevent accidental connection.
Refuelling Systems: Fuel Nozzles
- Fuel Track 800 series
- Fuel Track 1000 series
- Australia’s most popular and reliable auto shut-off diesel fuel nozzles.
- Banlaw nozzles have a proven safety record as our dependable ball locking mechanism ensuring the nozzle cannot ‘fly off’ risking the safety the refuelling operator.
- Banlaw nozzles are designed with the operator of the field task in mind.
- With a 2′′ bore, Banlaw nozzles have the highest industry flow rates capability, reducing refuelling times.
- The choice of 5 shut-off pressure-settings allow faster refuelling times flexible solutions to the most complex refuelling problems.
- The Banlaw nozzle is repairable, not disposable; they are robust and last considerably longer in the field and can reduce refuelling times.
- Banlaw nozzles cost less in the long run and are built to last.
Refuelling Systems: Receivers, Breakaways
- Banlaw offers a variety of fuel receiver configurations to suit various applications, including our 23 series which is compatible with refuelling nozzles supplied by other OEM’s.
- Banlaw receivers are designed to cater for diesel flowrates of up to 1,000LPM (264GPM) – using our 43 series receivers – or up to 800LPM (211GPM) – using our 23 series receivers.
Oval Gear Flow Meter
Macnaught is an Australian owned company, established in 1984, and been manufacturing Oval Gear Flow meters since the 1990’s with over 560 models,
Macnaught offers a comprehensive range of Oval Gear Flow Meters optimised to suit a broad spectrum of industrial applications, predominately within the fuel & oil industry.
The combination of the simple design, robust construction, highly accurate performance and the backing of an exceptional support team network, ensures that Macnaught is globally recognised an industry leader in the supply of fluid management solutions and tracking.
- Flow Ranges: 0.5/hr-1200 l/min Accuracy: +/-0.5%
- Repeatability: 0.03%
- Temperature:-40-120 Oc
- Pressure: max 2000 psi
- Line Size: 1⁄4” – 4”
- Process Connections: BSP, NPT, ANSI, DIN and JIS
- Display Options: Digital and Mechanical
- Electronics: Hall effect and Reed Switch, Encoder
- Output options: Pulse, Scaled Pulse, 4-20mA (passive)
- Approvals: NMI (Weights and Measures) Ex ia explosive environments